The Subscribe Me plugin will add buttons that let your visitors share your content on social media sites such as Bloglines or Feedly.
Hovering the big RSS buttons will reveal the subscription services. Only major services are included, alongside a Desktop subscription link for those who have the relevant software.
Users of WordPress themes that do not support widgets will need to add the following call in their template:
<php the_subscribe_links(); ?>
The call accepts an optional argument, which sets the widget's title.
Bleeding Edge Zip
Frequently Asked Questions
The Feed Link Is Broken
Please fix your WordPress install. This has nothing to do with the plugin.
I'd Like To Use My FeedBurner Feed
You don't need to modify the plugin. The FeedBurner plugin redirects your site's natural feed to your FeedBurner feed.
The Semiologic forum is the best place to report issues. Please note, however, that while community members and I do our best to answer all queries, we're assisting you on a voluntary basis.
If you require more dedicated assistance, consider using Semiologic Pro.
Version 5.5 =
- Fix hover when widget is used on a theme that has HTML5 markup.
- WP 4.0 compatibility
Version 5.4.3 =
- Use more full proof WP version check to alter plugin behavior instead of relying on $wp_version constant.
Version 5.4.2 =
- Clear internal cache upon WP upgrade
Version 5.4.1 =
- Fix localization
Version 5.4 =
- Code refactoring
- WP 3.9 compat
Version 5.3 =
- Added Feedly RSS Reader service
- Removed defunct Google Reader service
- WP 3.8 compat
Version 5.2 =
- WP 3.6 compat
- PHP 5.4 compat
Version 5.1.1 =
- Removed What's This? help item
Version 5.1 =
- WP 3.5 compat
- Removed obsolete newsgator service
Version 5.0.2 =
- Fix occasional invalid HTML on manual calls
Version 5.0.1 =
- Apply filters to permalinks
- Fix cache flushing
Version 5.0 =
- Complete rewrite
- WP_Widget class
- Drop all options except title (nofollow is always enabled)
- Smaller, better list of services
- Use jQuery, insert script in footer
- Code enhancements and optimizations