Sem-Cache already delivered great results in website performance when compared to WP Super Cache and W3 Total Cache. With version 2.11 of Sem-Cache, performance is improved and a few hidden bugs squashed. Simply upgrade the plugin. I would recommend turning caching off then back on to get the cached rebuilt immediately.
Full change log as follows:
– Change: Updated htaccess ruleset to improve caching for new asset types
– Change: Static pages are now held 24 hours
– Change: Pages with semiologic contact form are cached again (back out prior disabling)
– Change: Clarify which php memcached library is supported in Admin screen
– Fix: url_to_domain php static warning corrected