Version 2.3 of the Semiologic Pinnacle theme has been released. The release fixes Page Specific Headers that got broken along the way with Pinnacle. There are a few css tweaks for mobile usage, especially around page numbering being too close together and getting flagged by Google as not mobile ready.
Full change log includes:
- Add default proportional sizing to entry_content images for handheld and tablets.
- Add class to page number navigation and style for mobile compliance
- Created template-starter file
- Ensure active_layout if set in the header and footer php files, when used with a template
- Break index.php into standard get_header, get_footer, get_sidebar calls to support templating better
- Added visibility classes for desktop, tablet, mobile and extra-wide (> 1200px) devices
- Fix broken page specific headers functionality
- Removed bullet.gif list-item image and use standard disc as default
- Add support for wide themes (> 1200px). Alter media breakpoints for mobile landscape
- Missed the responsive css rules for the new column classes.