Now out is version 1.2 of the Semiologic Reloaded WordPress theme. This version has been tested against WordPress 3.6 and PHP 5.4.
Version 1.2 includes:
- Initial implementation of editor style to match the selected skin and fonts when editting a page and post
- Compressed presentation of skin and layout pages display
- Added missing required WP css class rules
- New fonts added in version 1.0 and 1.1 are now available as choices in the custom css editor.
- Added new .main_content and .sidebar_content css class for additional skinning options
- Use size_format in place of deprecated wp_convert_bytes_to_hr function
- WP 3.6 compatibility
- PHP 5.4 compatibility
Additionally you will now see your Post and Page revisions in the editor in you are a Pro member. Previously this had been disabled by the Semiologic Fixes plugin due to performance issues in the revision implementation. With WordPress 3.6 Post Revisions received a complete overhaul. If you wish to turn these back off, you’ll need to set an entry in your wp-config.php file. See the instructions in the WordPress Codex.
I am planning for the next release of Semiologic Reloaded to coincide with the fall WordPress 3.7 release. This will be a major release and be updated to be a fully responsive theme. I also plan on improving child pages support for menus and in widget contexts. If there is some feature or enhancement you are dying for, please make your voice heard. I can’t promise it will make the release but I will consider all requests.