Improvement to the plugin include:
- Updated mobile User Agents including better of detection Opera mobile browsers and Android Tablets
- Asset cache is now cleared when Scripts & Meta is updated, theme is switched or plugins are activated/deactivated
- Flush cache on User Profile update due to added Google+ Authorship
- Fix PHP warning message deleting non-existent file.
- Fix static caching as WP_CACHE was not being written to wp-config.php
- Add mod_expires and mod_mime sections.
- Added more mod_deflate filters
- Add cache control headers
Script Manager version 1.2.1 has been released in companion to Semiologic Cache to support flushing of the cache upon header and footer scripts changes.
I do want to point out that currently caching is only provided for non-mobile websites. The plugin will detect mobile devices and serve up the the non-cached page. Also, while this plugin is part of the Semiologic Pro package, it will provide WordPress caching on non-Semiologic websites just fine.