I’ve been focused on a couple of things in past two weeks, which kept me mostly offline. Namely sitting a 5-year old kiddo full time, and revamping the Semiologic theme skins.
A quick update on the latter point, since I didn’t expect it to take me this long. I should be done in a day or two. The Kubrick skin is the only one that remains in need of a revamp. And I’ve rebuilt them in such a way that the backgrounds are easier to change.
The going version of the Copywriter skin is being used on this site. I’m still itching to tweak it a tiny bit more. The subdomains of semiologic.com (skins.semiologic.com and members.semiologic.com) are using other skins, which might get a few extra tweaks as well.
Version Checker will be next on the to update list. It might take me a week or so to get it done, since some API changes will be involved to implement mass plugin installs and updates.
Oh, and by the way… v.1.0 of the theme will come with 80 skins or so, which will be made available through the skins site. A lot of them are done already. But I’ll implement the skin installer/upgrader before we move forward with that. You’ll need to be patient for a month or so. :-)