I’m not documenting the specifics right away, since they might still change, but v.0.9 of the Semiologic theme will include a few of subtle canvas changes.
For information, they are the following at the time of writing this:
- A new #body_wrapper has been added for convenience
- New splitters in the header and footer wrappers have been introduced; some are conditional
- #header_wrapper, #body_wrapper, and #footer_wrapper no longer default to width: 100%, but get the wrapper class instead
- Margins are now all 20px (this has no consequence whatsoever based on tests on my own skins, but it might affect a custom skin here and there)
- The widget title-related CSS has been re-engineered and will likely break custom skins based on the boxed theme whose widget title backgrounds were changed
- The icons have been changed
I’m itching to simplify the canvas a bit further, too — e.g. remove some cruft over in the various “Entry: XYZ” widgets.