Semiologic 5.6.1 has been released. This is purely a maintenance release.
– WordPress 2.6.2-beta fixes
– Askimet 2.1.8 plugin
– Archives Widget dropdown list was broken
– Newsletter widget didn’t update changes for a couple users after upgrade
– Default Tag Cloud widget was not replaced with Enhanced Tag Cloud widget
– Smart Pings now always active and included in sem-fixes
– Fixed conflict between Absolute Comments and Hashcash when replying to comments from Comments page.
Please use the “Bug Reporting”, “How Do I”, and “Site Issues” to report any problems.
After upgrading please be sure to flush your site cache (if using wordPress Caching plugins (sem-cache, wp-cache) and also your browser’s cache (Ctrl+F5).
If you are upgrading from an older SLP release (prior to 5.5), I would recommend regenerating your permalinks as well (Settings->Permalinks).
This version is located in the Software Download page of the Member’s Area on the semiologic.com site.
A 5.6.1 version of the free Semiologic Theme was also released for consistancy, but there are no coding changes to the theme itself .